Passionate About Service
The Edmonton Real Estate Blog, Market Information, Advise & Opinion
January 30, 2013
New property listed in Zone 02, Edmonton
Categories:Zone 02, Edmonton Real Estate
I have listed a new property at 6 14110 80 ST in EDMONTON.
Located in a family complex, this 2 bedroom end unit condo has so much to offer. Features of the home include a totally new kitchen, newer laminate flooring, fresh paint, all kitchen appliances stay, newer hot water tank and fully finished basement. Outside, the fenced yard has raised flower beds & the energized parking stall is just steps away. With new vinyl windows throughout, Norshire Gardens is a fantastic, well managed and pet friendly complex with low condo fees of only $175 per month. With a flexible possession, close to major through ways, public transit, schools & all shopping, this home shows great and is priced perfect.
January 11, 2013
5 Advantages to Buying a House in Edmonton's Winter
There are Advantages to Buying a Home in Edmonton's Winter
Here’s some advantages to buying a home during the off season in Edmonton, which means that you’ll be buying from November to February.
1. Less competition …. There is less competition from other buyers. Many buyers don’t want to brave the cold and icy roads by driving the neighbourhoods and looking for properties during this time of the year. This can translate into lower prices and better deals for the buyer.
2. Prices decline …. Prices are typically less this time of the year, proven by the statistics from the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton (RAE) and from Realtor.ca.
3. More time from your REALTOR®….. Your real estate agent isn’t as busy this time of the year, you may get more of their time and expertise (so true compared to the busy spring rush).
4. Not as many properties are receiving multiple offers …. During the summer season of 2012, many houses in Edmonton that were priced correctly had multiple offers on them, which translated into higher prices for the seller. All great news for sellers, not such great news for buyers. There is an emotional trigger than happens in multiple offers, and buyers can sometime offer more for the house than they had originally planned on.
5. Ugly Ducklings….. Some houses that are still on the market in December and January may have been on the market for a long, long time. This could be for a variety of reason, including the home has been overpriced. Or it could just be that the property doesn’t show well, it’s an ugly duckling. Maybe it’s too crowded with personal belongings, maybe the interior paint colour is horrible, maybe the lighting is bad, or maybe the home is dirty. All of these are easy things to fix once you own the property, and if you can look through these items, you may be able to get an ever better deal.
Now is a great time to buy. A few years ago, I viewed the existing house which I live in a between Christmas & New Years & had it pending by first week of January. I know I saved money as they "had" to sell & there wasn't many qualified buyers looking in the cold. Good for Mike, the buyer & bad for the sellers. There are many other great deals out there right now! If you are thinking about buying in the spring, why wait? Shop now & save. Contact me thru my website or call me direct 780-242-5229 & I'll show you some great deals.
January 5, 2013
Smartphone & Tablet Listings Search Website Launched
Smartphone & Tablet Listings Search Website Launched
Finding a solution thru my website provider MyRealPage, I just launched a new smartphone & tablet optimized listings search site called http://SmartphoneListings.ca. My main website http://MikeMuranetz.com has always had a mobile phone "search by map" capability but never a dedicated smartphone/tablet site. This new site has Edmonton & surrounding communities for all MLS® listings search, my RE/MAX office listings, VOW searches, predefined searches, my contact info plus social media links & these awesome blog posts, too! Another cool feature is when you go to my main site, it will detect whenever you are using a smartphone/tablet browser & will automatically go to the mobile phone site. I thought this would be useful for you, the consumer had a dedicated site for cell phone browsing.
Let me know how I can make any improvements for this new website thru my contact page. Any input (both good & bad) would be greatly appreciated. Happy mobile phone/tablet searching!
Categories: ABR | address | bedroom | Bon Accord, Bon Accord Real Estate | Brookfield | Buyer | Buyers | Buying | checklist | CMA | CMHC | condo | decorating | Edmonton | ensuite | Financial | Fort Saskatchewan | garden | Gibbons | Green | HHT | Holiday | home | Home Upgrades | House Flipping | House Hunting Trip | Housing Outlook | Insurance | Interio | Interior | Investor | kitchen | lawn | Legal | Listings | Living | Living Room | Market Value | Morinville | Morinville, Morinville Real Estate | Mortgage | Moving | Moving Day | Overpricing | pack | Pricing | REMAX | Remodeling | Renovating | Report | Rural Lac Ste. Anne County | Rural Leduc County, Rural Leduc County Real Estate | Rural Strathcona County | Rural Thorhild County, Rural Thorhild County Real Estate | Save Energy | search | Seasons | security | seller | Sellers | Sherwood Park | Smartphone | Sold | Spruce Grove | St. Albert | St. Albert, St. Albert Real Estate | Staging | Statistics | strata | Tablet | Uncategorized | Updating | Winter | Yard | Zone 01, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 02, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 03, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 05, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 06, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 07, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 08, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 09, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 12, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 13, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 14, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 15, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 16, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 19, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 20, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 21, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 23, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 27, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 28, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 29, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 30, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 35, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 51, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 53, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 55, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 56, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 58, Edmonton Real Estate | Zone 59, Edmonton Real Estate